In this episode is Erich Pratt, the Senior Vice President for Gun Owners of America (GOA), and questioned if our 2A rights are under assault.
RELATED: Gun Control And Owner Rights Podcast [LISTEN]
2A Rights and Other Discussions
GOA is a national grassroots organization representing more than two million Americans dedicated to promoting their Second Amendment freedom to keep and bear arms.
Pratt is the author of a civil government textbook, “The Constitutional Recipe for Freedom”, written to teach civil government to high school students.
Here are the points discussed in this episode:
1) Our 2A Rights are clearly under assault, and it certainly feels as though we are in an all-hands-on-deck DEFCON situation. Is that an overstatement or a fair assessment?
RELATED: The Defcon CAB Is What An AR Bag Should Be
2) With over 8.5 million brand new gun owners across the nation since this time last year, why would now be the time for Politicians to take such a hard stance against our rights to keep and bear arms? It seems tone-deaf at best.
3) We cannot protect an inheritance we don’t know anything about. Is this why you wrote “The Constitutional Recipe for Freedom”.
4) What is GOA doing that is different from other 2A Rights Organizations?
5) You are going to be speaking at a big event in FL on Saturday, March 20th
What are your thoughts on the 2A rights? Sound off in the comment section below.
- Oregon Gun Control Laws: Gun Rights Activists Wants Change
- Are Our First and Second Amendment Rights Mutually Exclusive?
- 9 Best Gun Cleaning Mats For Every Budget
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.
love my 2A