Unlimited Ammo is the newest Special Report from Survival Life, and it’s detailing the bullet reloading process for folks concerned about the high prices and availability of ammunition.
Gun owners are able to become more in tune with their firearms and learn valuable reloading techniques with the advice in Unlimited Ammo. Survival Life’s Managing Editor ‘Above Average’ Joe knows firsthand the effects of the shortage, and is proud to be offering information on the most practical and cost-effective way to extend the life of ammunition.
- Brand new pack of (2) Classic military styling 30/50 caliber metal ammo cans
- 30 caliber ammo box: 7" x 3-3/4" x 10-7/8"
- 50 caliber ammo box: 7-1/2" x 6-1/8" x 11-7/8"
- Gasket - sealed lid with heavy duty latch, Dry storage,Stackable design
- Note that even new ammo boxes will have some scratches from transport; but no rust, bending, or dents like the used ammo cans that cost just as much.
There’s a real problem surfacing in the gun community, as ‘Above Average’ Joe discussed in his latest SurvivalLife.com article. In his words, “As much as I wish this were an April Fool’s joke, it’s not. It seems like the ammunition shortage has only gotten worse.”
The step-by-step instructions in Unlimited Ammo will advise what reloading techniques work best, what equipment is needed, and how bullet life can be extended almost indefinitely.
Weeks of painstaking research and consultations with reloading experts went in to making this the ultimate guide to making ammo at home for pennies on the dollar. The Survival Life experts who created the Special Report have produced the preeminent resource on homemade bullets.
Bullets can be tweaked with reloading techniques, giving gun owners a personalized and customized shot perfect for their firearm. Style and precision can be altered with a few adjustments to a reloaded bullet, allowing gun owners to hone their skills and become more accurate and efficient.
Mistakes in bullet reloading can be dire, and Survival Life’s Special Report helps people avoid them at all costs. Guns can be ruined, injuries are always possible, and there’s no reason to endanger lives with uneducated and inexperienced attempts at reloading.
Firearm owners who are serious about withholding their rights and securing the ammunition supplies they rightfully deserve will find Unlimited Ammo to be a huge benefit. Shortages and high prices are already affecting availability, but a proven system for making homemade bullets will change that.
- SPECS: Accepts 9mm, 10mm, .357 Sig, .40 S&W and .45 caliber ammunition
- VERSATILITY: Works with many different calibers and with double stack extended, large single stack, large double stack, small double stack and compact magazines
- EASE OF USE: Numbered, adjustable side shims allow for easy magazine fitting, a tightening knob on the bag ensures no movement of the mag and operation consists of dropping in the round and squeezing the handle
- DURABLE: Polycarbonate construction with a die cast aluminum handle to ensure long life, stability and no flexing while in use. NOTE:This product does not work with the following: (1) 1911 9mm magazines (2) Bersa Thunder .380 ammunition (3) CZ Scorpion EVO3 S1 9mm ammunition (4) Taurus PT 92 magazines
Now there is an honest, straightforward guide on bullet reloading that gun owners will be able to easily follow and implement themselves. Quality checks and tests for determining the safety of homemade bullets are suggested in the Special Report as well.
Unlimited Ammo will guide people in the safest and most effective methods for bullet reloading, and improve the gun and gun owner relationship in the process. To learn more about the process, access the report by visiting SurvivalLife.com/UnlimitedAmmo.