Armed Women of America with Helen Moore
Armed Women | Our guest today is Helen Moore. Helen is the Executive Director of TWAW Shooting Chapters Inc dba Armed Women of America.
The mission of Armed Women of America is to enable women to be their own self-protector, creating freedom, peace of mind, and confidence in themselves.
1) Armed Women of America – tell us about this group? How does it intersect with The Well Armed Woman?
2) What do you see as your main mission as the Executive Director of AWA?
3) Give us a look at your background and your resume. What prepared you for the role you are now in?
4) You will be one of our Speakers at the 9th Annual Celebrate & Protect the 2nd Amendment Rally Event at the AZ State Capitol Building on Saturday, February 19th from 10:am – 2:pm. Can you give us a preview of what you plan to say to the attendees?
You Might Also Like:
- Aero Survival Rifle: Is It The Perfect Pistol-Caliber Survival Carbine?
- Browning BAR Mark III Semi-Auto Rifle Review
- 5 Steps To Restore Your Gun Rights In Washington State
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.