What if you did not have to conceal your self-defense handgun? The cellphone gun blends well with standard smartphones making it virtually undetectable in plain sight.
Here is what to expect from the cellphone gun.
A Closer Look into the Amazing Cellphone Gun
Aesthetics and Size
The cellphone gun, better known as Ideal Conceal, shares many similarities with the Old Life Card 22 as far as aesthetics and design go. The main difference is that the cellphone gun is bigger than the Old Life Card 22. As the name suggests, however, the cellphone gun is almost the same size as standard smartphones, only several inches thicker.
The Old Life Card 22
In addition to being smaller than the cellphone gun, the Old Life Card 22 is manufactured by a different company and has another mechanism. It unfolds into a small self-defense pistol, but it is the size of a credit card as far as height and length go, but it is somewhat thicker when folded.
It features a trigger that effortlessly reveals when unfolded and a hammer that allows you to pop up the barrel when dropped. The Old Life Card 22 is chambered in the readily 22-long-rifle, is easy to load, cock and fire.
Note: It comes with a small holster
The Ideal Conceal
Like the Old Life Card 22, the Ideal Conceal unfolds from a regular rectangular shape into a shootable firearm. What’s more, it features a detent that is in place to lock your grip down and expose the trigger.
The Ideal conceal cellphone gun comes with two 380-chambered barrels that open up like a break open double-barrel shotgun. Keep in mind that the two-inch barrel on the Ideal Conceal comes rifled, which every gun owner will appreciate.
The barrel also features a grooved sliding lever on top that allows you to unlock and lock your chamber in place before and after loading. Since the cellphone gun is not designed for long shots that require aiming, it comes with a small rudimentary sight.
- The chamber has a manual extractor that you push to remove the shell
- To fold the cellphone gun back, you only need to press the same detent and close
Pros of the Ideal Conceal
- It is easy to conceal
- Accurate when well-aimed for as far as 20 yards
- You can carry it loaded as its grip covers the trigger when folded
- It’s completely unidentifiable when in the pocket
Cons of the Ideal Conceal
Discover the Truth About Almost Anybody: Be In The Know About The People in Your Life! Try A Background Check Today. Social Media, Photos, Police Records, Background Checks, Civil Judgments, Contact Information and Much More!
- Doesn’t automatically eject shells
- It might not be fast enough in the beginning.
- The grip eats into your hand, making the gun uncomfortable to handle
- The trigger is somewhat heavy, which can be a challenge in a self-defense situation
- Does not come with a safety
- Has a low load capacity
There you go, gun enthusiasts. The cellphone is the best gun in the world, but it is also not the worst. It is, however, your go-to everyday carry if you are looking for ultimate concealment.
What’s more, you do not have to spend extra cash on a holster because it fits perfectly well in your trousers or shorts pocket. You will, however, have to find a way to carry extra ammo in case the two in the chamber are not enough.
Would you consider buying the cellphone gun? Let us know in the comment section below!
- What’s the Difference Between Full-Size, Mid-Size & Compact Pistols
- Star BM 9mm Pistol Review
- PEW Science Army, Short 5.56, and Listener Questions [PODCAST]
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.