If pursuing coyotes at night gives you thrill and excitement, you need to prepare by equipping yourself with the right coyote hunting light. Don’t complicate your hunting during nighttime. Spot your target, get that perfect shot, and take home your prize.
RELATED: Hunting Coyotes For Beginners
10 Best Coyote Hunting Lights for a Rewarding Hunting Experience
1. Predator Tactics Coyote Reaper Hunting Light Kit
Choose from various mounts as well as among white, green, amber, and red LED bulbs with this coyote hunting light. It comes with a switch so you can control its intensity to your desired level and rechargeable batteries with car and wall charger.
Compared to other coyote hunting lights out there, this one offers a beam and produces visibility up to almost 300 yards. It also has an adjustable focus and a silent on/off switch so you won’t attract the attention of coyotes. Additionally, this hunting light works fine even in cold temperatures.
2. Nitecore P30 1000 Lumens Red and Green LightThis coyote hunting light offers a strong 1000 lumen beam of light that can reach up to 676 yards. It’s made of aero grade aluminum alloy which makes it durable, and it can also be submerged in water that’s deeper than one meter as it’s rated IPX8 waterproof.
Control and customize its visibility by choosing from its five levels of brightness. It comes with red and green light filters and a dual switch so you can easily control it while mounted.
3. Ulako Green Light Coyote Hog Pig Varmint Predator Hunting Light FlashlightWhether close or long-distance hunting range, the brightness of this coyote hunting light won’t scare away or alert the animals. With its simple functions, it’s perfectly designed for hunters who are still beginners in hunting.
Its zoom feature lets you see up to 350 yards. It also comes with a quick-release mount and is water-resistant so you can use it during rainy days.
4. Wicked Lights W403IC Deluxe Night Hunting KitWith its three interchangeable LEDs, you can choose from white, green, and red lights. Its visibility can reach up to 400 yards, and you can control its intensity using unlimited settings. You can either zoom your light for a more precise focus or defuse it if you desire.
This coyote hunting light is easy to mount and water-resistant. You can use it both in hot and cold environments. It comes with a rechargeable battery and an extra one for your backup, with a wall and car charger included. The best thing about this product is it has a lifetime warranty.
5. Orion M30C 700 Lumen Red or Green LEDScout, spot, and aim for your target with this coyote hunting light’s three adjustable brightness levels. It can illuminate up to 377 yards for long-range hunting and better view. Even at full brightness, the coyotes won’t notice these lights so you can perfectly shoot your target.
A novice in hunting won’t be overwhelmed with this light’s options. Its complete solution would help your night hunting as it comes with two sets of rechargeable batteries, a charger with a car adapter, a pressure switch, and mounts.
6. WindFire WF-802 Green LED Coyote Hog Hunting Light SetGet the value for your money with this affordable coyote hunting light. Its 350 lumens unfiltered green light will aid you in targeting coyotes without scaring them off. It’s also designed to resist water and be mounted on shotguns, hand pistols, and rifles.
Enjoy a complete set of the pressure switch, charger, rechargeable battery, and barrel mount when you avail of this hunting light.
7. Odepro KL52 PlusWhether you want a spotlight or a floodlight, this coyote hunting light provides an adjustable focus and multiple color options for your various hunting situations. It also comes with a smart remote for hands-free and intelligent switching.
Its body is made of aluminum and is designed for rough situations. Additionally, the light button doesn’t make any noise so you won’t alert the coyotes with your presence.
8. Vastfire 350 Yard Zoomable CREE Green Flashlight Kit Varmint Predator Coyote Hog LightNo products found. Hunters looking for a coyote hunting light with low cost will appreciate this model. Made of aluminum alloy steel, this hunting light is fairly durable for its price given that it’s water and shock-resistant as well. It also comes with a mount, scope rings, and remote pressure switch that doesn’t create any noise when clicked.
Enjoy a continuous 2.5-hour runtime with its 18650 rechargeable lithium battery. Focus on coyotes with its zoom feature and a beam reach of 250 yards.
9. Orion H30 Green or Red Predator PremiumThe range of this coyote hunting light can cover up to 273 yards. Its brightness comes in four settings and has a maximum of 300 lumens which you can use for four non-stop hours with its rechargeable batteries. It can be mounted on several types of rifles since it comes with scope mounts, barrel mounts, and rail mounts. This hunting kit also comes with a remote pressure switch and charger.
Even though it comes with a 10-year warranty, the manufacturers are proud of its durability and water resistance features. These make this model one of the best lights for night hunting regardless of the environmental conditions.
10. Wicked Lights ScanPro iCSpecifically designed for night hunting, this coyote hunting light removes unnecessary backlighting. Its built-in halo shield provides a strong grip and keeps the light in place whenever you switch the LED colors swiftly.
Since you have full control over its intensity, you can gradually increase or decrease its light. You can also change the beam width from zooming to flooding with a 500-yard identifiable reflection range.
Use a coyote hunting light to enhance your overall night hunting experience. Watch this video by Informed Outdoors to avoid committing coyote hunting mistakes and to enjoy your hunting:
You can’t just use a regular flashlight while night hunting. The right coyote hunting light can help you navigate your way around dark places. Additionally, it will help you correctly identify coyotes even from a long distance.
Which of these coyote hunting lights do you prefer? Let us know in the comments section below!
- Coyote Hunting in Utah: Predator Control Program
- Hunting Gear That Comes in Handy All Year Round
- 3 Best Night Vision Binoculars For A Crystal-Clear Focus
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.