In this episode is Kevin Sona, the Director of Special Projects for Florida Carry and discussed some of Florida gun laws.
Florida Gun Laws and its Challenges
Florida Carry is a non-profit, non-partisan, grassroots organization dedicated to advancing the fundamental civil right of all Floridians to keep and bear arms for self-defense as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
1) You are lining up a big Freedom Not Fear Speaker event on Saturday, March 20th in FL. Tell us about that?
2) What are the biggest challenges you face in your (very large) State as it pertains to the 2A? Is it State or Federal infringements? Citizen apathy or unawareness?
3) How did you get involved in the 2A community? What is the main things that drive your advocacy?
4) Who on the 2A community inspires you? 5) You have created a few FB Pages. Tell us about those? -America Under Distress, City Tavern Talk and Guns and Sun
Are you a Floridian? What are your thoughts on these laws? We’d love to hear them in the comment section provided below.
- Florida Governor Introduce New Laws That Allow Citizens To Shoot Looters and Rioters
- Florida Hunting Laws and Regulations
- How To Buy A Gun? 5 Basic Tips
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.