Gun control, with how the liberals and the media try to positively portray it, still won’t solve the problem in the U.S. Continue reading to know why we think so!
Can Gun Control Solve the Problem?
No, It Won’t. And Here’s Why!
Gun control has been a hot topic in our country for a while. And every time this happens, the liberal politicians are pushing the narrative that the only way to solve the problem of “gun violence” in America is with more oppressive gun control laws.
- SAFETY - YKK Locking zippers on the pistol compartment allow the purse to be locked when around children an insecure environments
- SECURITY - Our 11 inch wide and 9 inch tall pistol pouch allows for effortless retrieval of a variety of small to full frame firearms
- FUNCTIONALITY - Multiple pockets inside and outside of the main compartment for you to organize your personal items
- QUALITY - Ultra soft and durable synthetic leather with excellent craftsmanship for years of daily use
- STYLE - A stylish purse for your weapon that does not broadcast the fact that there is a weapon inside. Classically handled design in a compact, yet roomy shoulder bag
Of course, we know that more laws won’t stop these shootings, and in fact, they will in all likelihood make the problem even worse. Its just plain common sense, according to those who are against gun control and pro second amendment.
After all, when was the last time you heard of a shooter being deterred by a “gun free zone” sign? That is only one of the gun control issues law-abiding and responsible gun-owners holds against pro-gun control.
The video below from the NRA talks about one tragedy which gun control would do nothing to stop — and what might actually solve the problem.
Check out this video from Colion Noir and let us know what you think!
We’ve all heard these lines over and over again. Taking the constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens will never solve anything. Gun doesn’t kill, but people do. If people and politicians start being rational and not run their mouths on emotion, we can actually solve the real problem. Gun control will not solve the problem but addressing the issue down to its roots will.
What’s your own take on the gun control debate? Are you for or against the 2nd rights amendment? Tell us all about it in the comments section below. Don’t worry we are very much for the First Amendment!
Disclaimer: The contents of this article are for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.
Breaking News Alert: Facebook Is Suppressing Politically Conservative Content. Join PatriotPlanet.com Today and Let Your Voice Be Heard.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on December 8, 2013, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.