Gun Fighting Fundamentals; Storing Guns For A Friend in Crisis
In this hour:
– Shootrite Firearms Academy’s Tiger McKee discusses the importance of learning the fundamentals of shooting and applying that to gun fighting
– Offering to store guns for a friend or family member in crisis.
– Natural disasters, like hurricanes — how to prep and what to do with your guns.
- Weapons Retention During Close Quarters Gun Fighting
- A Knife To A Gun Fight? Win With The Best Tactical Knives
- How to Survive a Hurricane
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.