Nightforce Hi-Speed Turrets
If you’re looking for an in-depth and great quality review of Nightforce hi-speed turrets, then you’ve come to the right place. Read on for great reviews of gun turrets!
1. Windage Turrets
The windage turrets have numbers that go from 0 to 1. Next to that, you are going to see an R which means right wind and the underside you will see a 1 with an L meaning left wind. This makes it simple to remember what direction you are traveling with the wind. The wind turret with the Mil-radian is going to be 10 Mils in one revolution and for the MOA it is going to be 20 MOA per revolution.
2. Zero Stop Turret
The new high speed zero stop turret works the same way as the original for setting the zero stop. There are several differences on the MOA, you will have 20 MOA of elevation per rev and on the Mil you will have 10 Mil of elevation per rev. This also has the line indicator on the base and on the turret itself to mark each up with ease. In the image you can see that there are two white lines horizontally around the turret, these lines represent how many revolutions you’ve done, in this case two.
- HI-SPEED ADJUSTMENTS - The ATACR 5-25x56 "Enhanced" Scope includes the Nightforce Hi-Speed adjustments with patented ZeroStop, and is available in .1 Mrad (12 Mils per revolution) or .25 MOA (30 MOA per revolution) increments
- PARALLAX ADJUSTMENT - The parallax adjustment is marked with approximate numbered distances and is coupled with DigIllum digital reticle illumination; a capped windage adjustment helps prevent accidental adjustment in the field
- POWER THROW LEVER - The eyepiece features enhanced engraving, an integrated Power Throw Lever (PTL) and an XtremeSpeed thread for making a fast diopter adjustment
- ED GLASS - Fully multi-coated ED glass results in light transmission values of over 90%, brilliant images and exceptional color contrast
- 5X-25X MAGNIFICATION - A magnification range of 5x to 25x, and a wider field of view as a result of its unique optical prescription (17.96 feet at 5x) will cover virtually any situation a shooter could encounter
3. Turret Clicks
The turrets clicks are strong and very audible. They won’t shift under bad conditions unless you want to do it yourself. The clicks on this scope are very well done and are definitely better than in the previous scope.
- ED GLASS - Fully multi-coated ED glass for excellent light transmission, bright images, and color contrast will enhance the quality of your shots
- ZEROSTOP TECHNOLOGY - It gives you an easy return to your zero point, no matter how many elevation adjustments you’ve made in the field
- EXTENSIVE ELEVATION TRAVEL – Extensive elevation travel allows target engagements at distances previously considered "out of range", if you’re willing to practice and if your gun is up to it
- FIRST FOCAL PLANE PRECISION - First focal plane technology means consistent reticle values, regardless of the magnification setting;
- XTREME SPEED ADJUSTMENTS - Xtreme Speed adjustments on a 34mm tube provide 60 MOA (20 Mil-Radians) of adjustment instantly in a single rotation (120 MOA total travel)-meeting or exceeding, the effective range of any known cartridge at extreme distances
You can also check out the full video on the Nightforce Hi-Speed Turrets
Did you enjoy hearing about the Gun Turrets Review | Nightforce Hi-Speed Turrets? Let us know in the comments section below what your thoughts are on this. Do you have any other gun topics you’d like to share? Share it with us and we’ll check it out. We are highly interested anything firearms and want to share and inform you of the latest and best information. That’s why we created this site, we want people to be more in touch with quality firearms information so that you can arm and defend yourself effectively in any situation.We would love to hear what you think and stay connected with us.