From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
Originally designed for the American market, the USP (Universal Self-loading Pistol) has found international acceptance as an accurate and ultra-reliable handgun. Features favored by U.S. law enforcement and military users provided much of the design criteria for the USP. The controls are uniquely American, influenced by such famous designs as the Government Model 1911 pistol.
USP – Heckler & Koch
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 3.58”-5.09”
- Caliber: 9mm, .40, .45 ACP
- Capacity: 8/10/12/13/15-shot mag
- Features: Double-action/single-action or double-action-only
- Finish: Black
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Fixed or adjustable
- Weight: 23.52-33.6 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Heckler & Koch USP for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Heckler & Koch USP? CLICK HERE!