For many of us, an air rifle was our first introduction to shooting.
But an air rifle isn't just a toy. It can be a great survival weapon for self defense or for hunting. The video below from the Fieldsports Channel explains how you can become a master hunter using an air gun.
- 100% Made in USA, Shotgun Ammo Sling with Gripping Ring and Ammo Loops
- Ammo Loops Hold 25 Shells (20 or 12-Gauge Shells)
- 2" Heavy-Duty Black Nylon, Featuring Unique Rubber Gripping Strips to Help Prevent Slippage
This film clearly explains the fundamentals of setting up your air rifle for the type of hunting you want to do. We compare drop-off between pellet sizes, look at holdover, and show how important it is to zero your rifle at the right distance to improve accuracy. High speed video is used to help us understand how the pellet flies through the air and the compensation needed to make a clean kill. Once happy with the rifle on targets we then head out into the field for rabbits, pigeons and crows. This film was first shown in Fieldsports Britain, episode 134.
- (1 Pair Walkie Talkies) FCC ID: 2AJGM-BF-88A. FRS462MHz, 16 memory channels - 16 rotary switch channel selector, license free, DCS and CTCSS Function....
- (Walkie Talkie with USB Charging Design) Convenient charging even you are outside with car charger/power bank. Most of your USB Charger is suitable...
- (Long Range Two Way Radio) It can shield external interference signal and reduce noises. Enables you to contact partners in a long range about 2 Miles...
A Hunter's Guide to Shooting an Air Rifle