From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
In 2003, Kahr Arms introduced Elite versions of the MK9 and MK40. The elite variants feature a polished stainless steel finish and a laser etching on the slide. In addition to an enhanced look, the magazine well is beveled to facilitate easier reloading, and the feed ramp is polished to insure reliable feeding.
Kahr MK series – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 3”, 3.1”, 3.46”, 3.5”
- Caliber: 9mm, .40
- Capacity: 5/6/7-shot mag
- Features: Double-action-only
- Finish: Matte black or stainless
- Grips: Hard nylon, polymer
- Sights: Drift-adjustable, white-bar-dot combat rear. (optional tritium)
- Weight: 20.2-22.2 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Kahr MK Series for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Kahr MK Series? CLICK HERE!