From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
A little known firm in Manila, Philippines, known as Metro Arms, introduced a 1911 in .45ACP at the 2008 Shot Show. A conventional, non-firing pin safety “Government Model” with 5” barrel and carbon steel construction
Metro Arms American Classic II 1911 Pistol
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 11”
- Caliber: .38 Super, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP
- Capacity: 7/8/9/12/14/15/16/21-shot mag
- Features: Single-action
- Finish: Matte blue, deep blue, hard or black chrome, and duotone
- Grips: Wood, aluminum
- Sights: Fixed or adjustable
- Weight: 32.45-46.91 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Metro Arms 1911 for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL? CLICK HERE!