From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
A statement that truly sums up the 500.
After over 50 years and over 10 million and counting–and the only pump action to be declared MilSpec–the Mossberg 500 has proven to be one of the most versatile and reliable shotgun platforms available, offering a model to fit every application, and every user from our households, to law agencies, to military worldwide.
500® Archives | O.F. Mossberg & Sons
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 18.5″, 20″, 23″, 24″, 26″, 28″
- Capacity: 5/6/8/9-shot mag
- Features: Pump action
- Finish: Matte blue, blued, Marinecote, Parkerized, camo, OD green, International orange
- Gauge: 12″, 20″, .410 (2-3/4″, 3″ chamber)
- Sights: Many options available
- Stocks: Wood, black or camo synthetic
- Weight: 5.5-8.5 lbs
what ammo to use for mossberg 500 – Calguns.net
Mossberg 500/590/590A1 Price New: $655
Mossberg 500/590/590A1 Price Used: $360 (fair) to $495 (excellent)
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Mossberg 500 /590/590A1 for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Mossberg 500 /590/590A1? CLICK HERE!