In this episode is Michael Maharrey who serves as the national communications director for the Tenth Amendment Center, will give a nullification definition and its purposes.
RELATED: Are Our First and Second Amendment Rights Mutually Exclusive?
Nullification Definition, Purpose, and Other Laws Discussed
Tenth Amendment Center is the nation’s leading source for constitutional education and state nullification of unconstitutional acts activism.
While the establishment left and right continue to expand federal power, Michael’s organization’s goal is straightforward: Follow the Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses.
1) We have been hearing a lot about this word, nullification, but it seems that too many people don’t understand its purpose or meaning.
- The action by a state not to enforce federal law as improperly encroaching on the scope of state power.
specifically, the importance of the anti-commandeering doctrine (our primary nullification strategy) and the big movement we’re seeing to end enforcement of federal gun control.
RELATED: Democrats Use Boulder Shooting Tragedy to Push Gun Control Agenda
2) A quick glance at our pocket Constitution tells us that the 10th Amendment is the section of the Bill of Rights that basically says that any power that is not given to the federal government is given to the people or the states. But, if we don’t even know the Constitution how can we possibly know which kinds of things fall under it?
3) What would you consider the most pressing issue currently that should be looked at for nullification?
4) The 2A is under assault not only from the Federal level but also at the State level all over the nation. But, perhaps our biggest battle is the cultural assault on how gun owners are being portrayed. And I think we could say the same for the cultural push that tries to “nullify” the authority of the Constitution in general.
Was the nullification definition clear? What are your thoughts on that? Let’s discuss in the comment section below.
- Virginia Judge Denies One-Handgun-A-Month Injunction, Moves Forward with Sweeping Unconstitutional Gun Laws
- Constitutional Carry And The Issue It Creates For Some Gun Carriers
- How To Build A Bamboo House In The Wild | Survival Life Shelter
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.