Operation Pay It Forward Helps Veterans; The Unintended Gun Purchase; Reloading – What To Do With Unfired Brass
In this hour:
- Michael Burns of Operation Pay It Forward explains how the organization helps get verterans back to the outdoors and hunting
- Tom didn’t plan to buy a .270 Winchester, but when the gunsmith had all these leftover parts, what else can you do?
- Reloading basics: Should you resize unfired brass before loading it?
- T3 Carbine | Night Vision Veteran and Pioneer
- Self-defense Advice From A Guy Who Protected Trump [PODCAST]
- John Murphy US Marine VET and owner of FPF Training [PODCAST]
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.