From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
New Model Single-Six® revolvers are the perfect small bore single-action revolver for plinking, small game hunting or serious competition. Chambered in either 22 LR, 22 Magnum, or 17 HMR, these great single-action revolvers come in a variety of barrel lengths, finishes, sights, and grips.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 4.62”, 5.5”, 6.5”, 7.5”
- Caliber: .17 HMR, .22 LR, .22 LR/.22 Mag
- Capacity: 6/9/10-shot
- Features: Single-action
- Finish: Blued, satin stainless
- Grips: Rubber, hardwood, laminate
- Sights: Ramp, bead or blade front, adjustable or fixed rear, Williams adj fiber-optic
- Weight: 32-45 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Ruger New Model Single-Six/Nine/Ten for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Ruger New Model Single-Six/Nine/Ten? CLICK HERE!