From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
In 1983, Ruger responded to the many shooters who desired a high-quality, adult-size 22 rimfire rifle – one that was built to centerfire standards of strength, accuracy and aesthetics. Focused on building a rifle that was accurate, economical, and extremely handsome, Bill Ruger launched the family of bolt-action rifles using the rotary magazine.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 18.5”, 20”, 22”, 24”
- Caliber: .17 HMR, .22 Hornet, .22 LR, .22 Mag, .44 Mag
- Capacity: 4/6/9/10-shot mag
- Features: Bolt action
- Finish: Blued, Target Grey or stainless
- Sights: None, blade front, adjustable rear
- Stocks: Walnut, laminate, synthetic
- Weight: 6-7.5 lbs
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Ruger Rotary Magazine for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Ruger Rotary Magazine? CLICK HERE!