If you’re searching for the best pair of shooting gloves, there are several factors to take into consideration – and each factor is dependent on you, as both a person and a shooter. Check out our recommendations here.
Best Gun Shooting Gloves in 2020
Perhaps you’re looking to keep your hands warm – or maybe a lightweight option?
Or you want shooting gloves that let you use your smartphone while wearing them?
What about shooting gloves for increased shooting accuracy?
There are so many choices that the decision might seem overwhelming.
And then, to make everything more cumbersome, there’s also the difference in cost to consider.
After all, some gloves are more expensive than others. Luckily though, as with guns, there are cheaper options offering a great value for your money.
Breaking News Alert: Facebook Bans American Gun Association Group for Free Speech. Join PatriotPlanet.com Today and Let Your Voice Be Heard. We Will Not Suppress Your Political Content! Join Today!
To help you out, we put together a list of the top 5 gun shooting gloves in 2020.
Let’s take a look!
1. Magpul Core Patrol Tactical Gloves
- One-Piece Palm Construction With Soft And Durable Premium Leather
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand with contour cut design
- Lightweight cut and impact protection with comfortable, padded neoprene backing
The lightweight and versatile Magpul Core Patrol Tactical Gloves boast several features.
To start, the palms are made of suede, which allows for better handling of your gun.
They also keep your hands snug and warm, making them perfect for cold weather and hunting trips!
Additionally, you’ll see an improvement in your shooting accuracy using these gloves, due to the forefinger and thumb being narrow and sensitive.
And if you’re a fan of on-the-go mobile browsing, you’ll be happy to know you can use your smartphone with them on!
Best of all, the Magpul Core Patrol Tactical Gloves are great for those on a budget who don’t want to lose quality by paying less.
There is, however, one downside: the gloves are not constructed to deal with heat.
For example, changing gun barrels is not recommended while wearing them.
You can pick up the Magpul Core Patrol Tactical Gloves for $49.95 on Amazon.
2. Mechanix Wear Original Covert Tactical Work Gloves
View this post on Instagram
The Mechanix Wear Original Covert Tactical Work Gloves – or Mechanix Wear gloves from this point on – are a top choice for both professionals and hobbyists.
For starters, the breathability of the gloves helps your hands remain sweat-free.
This is not only great for gun enthusiasts, but also weightlifters, construction workers, drivers, and a whole slew of other professions.
Better yet, changing hot barrels or handling gas blocks is no problem with the Mechanix Wear gloves!
The high-quality insulation of its material will protect your hands in any type of weather.
Moreover, the flexibility of the Mechanix Wear gloves lets you easily control the mechanics of your gun.
And you don’t need to worry about stitching on the palm affecting your shooting, as there is none!
However, it is worth pointing out the internal Velcro fastener is a bit of a nuisance, as it tends to catch on things.
Another negative is being unable to use electronics while wearing them – so if you’re addicted to your smartphone, you might want to look elsewhere!
Ultimately though, the Mechanix Wear gloves are a great option for shooters and the price is more than affordable.
You can pick them up for $24 on Amazon.
3. PIG FDT Alpha Gloves
- SPECIAL OPERATIONS PROVEN- PIG FDT Alpha Gloves have been proven in combat by US Special Operations soldiers who require MAXIMUM dexterity for fast & accurate shooting with Rifle AND Handgun! The PIG FDT Alpha (original), Bravo (FR) and Delta (minimalist) Gloves have ALL been fielded by Special Operations Soldiers & Units. We even offer women’s specific versions (Charlie & Echo models).
- BAREHAND SHOOTING FEEL- Single Layer Multi-Piece Palm - Designed specifically so that only one layer of material contacts your shooting grip. The thinnest available material goes specifically on the trigger finger for ultimate sensitivity. Knuckle padding is thin enough to reach into your pockets- try doing that with your hard knuckle gloves- #nope
- OPERATE YOUR TOUCH SCREEN- TOUCH SCREEN Conductive Thumb and Trigger Finger material - Maximum reliability for TOUCH SCREEN use without losing tactile dexterity.
- COMFORTABLE & DRY HANDS- Roll-over fingertip design means no more jammed seams under your fingernails! The venting material on the inner fourschettes are ventilated for maximum wicking. Outer forschettes are synthetic suede for durability.
- TIE YOUR SHOELACES- Not trying to be facetious… This is a great test for dexterity. Most “tactical gloves” or “shooting gloves” don’t come close to the dexterity needed to shoot your Handguns fast and accurately, much less accomplish a complicated task like tying your shoelaces. PIG FDT Gloves provide you with the dexterity to do just that!
The PIG FDT Alpha shooting gloves are a top choice for US Special Ops, expert marksmen, competitive shooters, and law enforcement.
One of the key reasons for this is the flexibility of their use in different environments.
And of course, it doesn’t hurt that you can easily use a cell phone or radio with them, thanks to their touch screen conductive material!
Speaking of the material – the dexterity is high quality, and you can rest assured they’ll last you a long time!
But the benefits don’t end there.
Gun enthusiasts also admire the thinness of the padding on the knuckle area, as it makes it easier obtaining items from your pockets or other hard-to-reach places.
While there’s no doubt the PIG FDT Alpha Gloves deserve a place in the 5 Top Gun Shooting Gloves list, it is worth mentioning they’re a tight fit.
This means it’s important to get the correct size when purchasing them.
Additionally, some consumers also complained about the glove’s stitching.
You can pick up the PIG FDT Alpha Gloves for $42.95 on Amazon.
4. Browning Mesh Back Gloves
Next on our list, the Browning Mesh Back shooting gloves have a classic look and host a range of benefits.
This includes their lightweight and comfortable material and their smart and modern look.
Plus, they’re also machine-washable!
When using the gloves, you’ll have a secure grip on your gun, thanks to the synthetic suede material in the palms.
This, combined with their breathability and mesh tops, will keep your hands cool even when the weather is hot!
This makes the Browning Mesh gloves a perfect choice for any marksmen, no matter the environment.
The only downside to this classic pair of gloves is they’re on the smaller side.
So when purchasing, opt for one size bigger than usual!
You can pick up the Browning Mesh gloves for $29.99 on Amazon.
5. MacWet Long Climatec Sports Gloves
- 1 Pair Pack
- Thick Elasticated Cuff with Velcro Fastening, Glove rests just above Wrist
- Lightweight Sports Glove
- Soft, Slightly Shiny Finish
- Made from Unique Aquatec & Climatec Material
The MacWet Long Climatec Sports Gloves are a perfect choice for marksmen who are home to wetter climates.
They’re made with a unique Aquatec material, which is hugely popular with gun enthusiasts, golfers, fisherman, and horse riders.
This means, via its all grip, no slip feature, you have a steady hold on your gun, no matter rain or shine.
The gloves come with thick elasticated cuffs, located above the wrists, and held in place by a Velcro strap, giving them a tight and secure feel.
With the mesh cover, they’re great for keeping your hands cool – but not so great at keeping your hands warm.
You can pick up the MacWet Long Climatec Sports Gloves for $40 here.
So there you have it! The five pairs of shooting gloves we listed above should make your decision a little easier.
And even if you decide on a different pair entirely, at least you know what to look for!
Happy (and safe) shooting!
What about you? What do you look for in shooting gloves? Tell us in the comments section!