From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
The modern SIG SAUER pistol story began with the P220. In 1976 the .45 ACP P220 was introduced and quickly became recognized as one of “the most accurate 45s right out of the box.” Since that time the P220 has earned an enviable record in hot spots around the world.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 3.9”, 4.4”, 5”
- Caliber: .45 ACP, 10mm
- Capacity: 6/8/10-shot mag
- Features: Single-action, double-action/single-action or double-action-Kellerman
- Finish: Nitron, FDE, Kryptic
- Grips: Polymer, wood, aluminum, Hogue, G10
- Sights: Contrast, SIGLITE, TruGlo, adjustable
- Weight: 29.6-39.1 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
SIG Sauer P220 for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your SIG Sauer P220? CLICK HERE!