From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
The Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular small frame personal defense revolver on the market. With decades of reliable performance to its credit, the J-frame line offers models capable of firing .22 LR, .22 Magnum, .38 S&W Special and the more powerful .357 Magnum loads. Smith & Wesson offers these revolvers from our production, M&P, Pro Series, and Classics lines in three diverse hammer designs; the exposed Chiefs Special®, fully enclosed Centennial and hammer shrouded.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 1.88”, 2.13”, 3”
- Caliber: .22 LR, .22 Mag, .38 Special +P, .357 Mag
- Capacity: 5/7/8-shot
- Features: Double-action/single-action, double-action-only
- Finish: Satin stainless, matte silver, matte black
- Grips: Synthetic, wood, Crimson Trace Lasergrips
- Sights: Fixed or adjustable
- Weight: 10.8-26 ounces
Breaking News Alert: Facebook Is Suppressing Politically Conservative Content. Join PatriotPlanet.com Today and Let Your Voice Be Heard.
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Smith & Wesson J-frame for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Smith & Wesson J-frame? CLICK HERE!