Smith & Wesson Pro Description:
From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
Completing the line between main production and the Performance Center, the Smith & Wesson Pro Series represents the next step from standard models. These firearms are offered with a variety of enhancements yet still remain true to “stock.” Bringing competition specifications and features to factory models, the Pro Series offer that ready-to-go package while still maintaining production line integrity.
Pro Series – Smith & Wesson
Smith & Wesson Pro Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 3”, 4.25”, 5”
- Caliber: 9mm, .40, .45 ACP
- Capacity: 7/8/10/15/17-shot mag
- Features: Single-action or double-action-only
- Finish: Corrosion resistant
- Grips: Polymer, synthetic, wood
- Sights: Dovetail front, adjustable rear, Novak, white three-dot, slide cut to accept red dot optics on C.O.R.E.
- Weight: 24-41 ounces
Smith & Wesson Pro Price:
Looking for Smith & Wesson Pro Reviews? Or want to find:
Smith & Wesson Pro for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Smith & Wesson Pro? CLICK HERE!
Smith & Wesson Pro Holsters:
Smith & Wesson Pro Accessories:
Smith & Wesson Pro Videos: