RELATED: SURVIVAL SKILLS: Could You Survive The Open Ocean?
Think Like A Survivor with Stephen Willeford
Think Like A Survivor | Our guest today is Stephen Willeford. Stephen is the Hero of the Sutherland Springs Massacre.
On the morning of Sunday, November 5, 2017, Stephen Willeford performed a courageous act of faith and heroism.
Alerted by his daughter that a mass shooting was occurring at the neighboring First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, Stephen wasted no time in response.
Stephen confronted the murderer without hesitation. His many hours logged at the gun range and his years of experience in gun safety helped prepare him for this response.
Think like a survivor and through his expert training and practice used in this decisive moment, Stephen credits his faith in God for keeping him calm and focused throughout this unimaginable situation.
1) We can only hope we would have the courage to act as you did that day Stephen. And we greatly honor that you give the credit to God.
This is likely the most traumatic day of your life, and the fact that you will continue to revisit those horrific moments in order to alert the rest of us to the importance of being trained and ready is amazing.
2) You will be in AZ speaking at our 9th Annual Celebrate & Protect the 2nd Amendment Rally Event at the AZ State Capitol Building on Saturday, February 19th from 10:am – 2:pm. US LawShield is sponsoring your visit to AZ.
What is the connection between USLS and the comments you plan to make at the Rally?
Think Like A Survivor with Stephen Willeford [PODCAST]
You Might Also Like:
- Aero Survival Rifle: Is It The Perfect Pistol-Caliber Survival Carbine?
- Browning BAR Mark III Semi-Auto Rifle Review
- 5 Steps To Restore Your Gun Rights In Washington State
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.