Walther PPQ M2
From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
The PPQ M2 is a true breakthrough in ergonomics for self-defense handguns. The sculpted grip meshes smoothly into the hand. The trigger is the finest ever on a polymer, striker-fired handgun. The styling is elegant and trim. What’s more, PPQ M2 has been updated for 2013 with a new traditional reversible mag release button. The leading edge just took another step forward.
Stats & Specs
- Barrel: 4”-5”
- Caliber: 9mm, .40, .22 LR
- Capacity: 11/15/17-shot mag (9mm and .40), 12 rounds (.22 LR)
- Features: Quick Defense Trigger (9mm and .40), Accessory rail, Picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913)
- Finish: Tenifer (9mm and .40), Black (.22 LR)
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Low profile 3-dot combat
- Weight: 20.8-26.5 ounces
Looking for Walther PPQ M2 Reviews? Or want to find:
Walther PPQ for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Walther PPQ M2? CLICK HERE!
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on June 22, 2015, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.