There are many, many reasons to carry a firearm. It seems like everyone has their own reasons for carrying, and no two are quite the same.
A must-have: Gun carriers love this holster
Maybe you do it for self-defense, to protect those around you, to defend your home, or just to exercise your God-given 2and Amendment right.
Check this out: The best defense if you find yourself without your gun
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter; there is no wrong reason to carry a gun.
5 Reasons to Carry a Gun
1. As I said above, people are nuts. And it seems to be getting worse. Especially when you watch the news and see all these riots taking place. What’s funny, though, is that when you see the guys with the AR-15 slung around their shoulders guarding their business, nobody is attacking them. Wonder why? Maybe it’s because guns act as deterrents.
2. I’m convinced that the zombie apocalypse is already upon us. I mean, I literally look around and see the brain-dead all over the place, feeding off the innocent and trying to turn them into zombies, too.
Many people believe that, at some point, it will escalate to an uncontrollable problem, forcing those of us who aren’t yet zombies to defend ourselves against the horde. When/if that time comes, it is better to be ready for it.
Why do YOU carry a gun? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more? Check out these related articles:
- Top 5 Guns for When The Man Comes
- Concealed vs. Open Carry: Pros and Cons
- Damn Right We Cling to Our Guns and Religion!
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.
Editor's Note: This article was originally published on May 29, 2015, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.