From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
The ‘Model P’ Old Model, featuring Cimarron’s superior fit and finish has long been the most authentic and highest quality reproduction of the 1873 Colt®. Rugged and dependable inside, the new Model ‘P’™ with Cimarron’s Cowboy Comp® action eliminates weaknesses associated with the 19th century design of the 1873 Colt® single action.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 3.5”, 4.75”, 5.5”, 6.5”
- Caliber: .32-20, .38 Special, .357 Mag, .38-40, .44-40
- Capacity: 6-shot
- Features: Single-action
- Finish: Casehardened frame, blued, stainless, nickel, charcoal, Original
- Grips: Walnut, poly ivory
- Sights: Blade front, notch rear, wide constant front, wide square notch rear
- Weight: 38.40 ounces
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Cimarron Model P for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Cimarron Model P? CLICK HERE!