From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
Performance Center firearms originate from standard designs or are created from the ground up. From hand-cutting and fitting to fine-tuning for precision, these firearms are top performers. Products from the Performance Center are the ultimate expression of old-world craftsmanship blended with modern technology.
Product: Model 629 .44 Magnum® Hunter
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 3.5”, 7.5”, 10.5”, 12”, 14”
- Caliber: .17 HMR, .44 Special, .44 Mag, .460 Mag, .500 Mag
- Capacity: 5/6-shot
- Features: Double-action/single-action
- Finish: Matte black, satin stainless, matte silver, two-tone
- Grips: Wood, synthetic
- Sights: Orange, black or red ramp, interchangeable, Partridge front, fixed or adjustable rear
- Weight: 49.7-88 ounces
41 Remington Mag | Handgun Ammo | Ammo
Smith & Wesson Performance Center Hunting Price New: $1495
Smith & Wesson Performance Center Hunting Price Used: $825 (fair) to $1125 (excellent)
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Smith & Wesson Performance Center Hunting for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Smith & Wesson Performance Center Hunting? CLICK HERE!