A Study Confirms What We Already Knew — Spending Time Outdoors is Good for You
As outdoorsmen ourselves, most of us want to instill our values, love and respect for nature into our kids from an early age.
We also know that spending time with nature will make you a happier person, give you critical thinking skills and the ability to adapt to a variety of situations.
Now, science has proven what has always been obvious to us.
- ✔EXTRA LARGE SIZE - Comfortably supporting up to 500 lbs: This double camping hammock fits 2 people, you can lay down with your friend or loved one and you will still have plenty of room. Because of the new 210T nylon parachute fabric, this double camping hammock provide relaxing support up to 500 lbs. Luxuriously sized, measuring 125 in x 79 in (10.4 ft x 6.58 ft) XL
- ✔SUPER STRONG - Unique strap design has breaking strength of 1000 lbs! Twice as strong as most competitors hammock. Camping hammock material made from premium 210T nylon fabric
- ✔LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT - Lightweight and convenient, our travel hammock weighs only 32oz. Stuff sack is conveniently sewn right into the camping hammock so you never lose it
- ✔FAST & EASY SETUP - Unfolds from included stuff sack in just seconds. Includes two heavy duty carabiners and two tree straps 10 Feet Long (20 Ft Total) x 1 Inch Wide (Tree Friendly), 16 Attachment Loops (32 Total) that make setting this up both fast and extremely simple for even the most novice user
- ✔PACKAGE - Includes a double camping hammock 125”(Long) x 79”(Wide) XL, two heavy duty steel carabiners, and two Hammock Tree Straps 10 Feet Long (20 Ft Total) x 1 Inch Wide (Tree Friendly), 16 Attachment Loops (32 Total), 500+ lbs Per Strap (1000+ lbs Total) with No-Stretch Heavy Duty Triple Stitched Seams
According to the study:
Some parents (15%) reported that escaping technology (laptops, tablets, mobiles, etc) is a good thing for their children and one of the benefits of camping. A fifth of parents (20%) said camping gives their kids freedom, independence and confidence; and more than two thirds (68%) felt camping helped their children to enjoy learning in the classroom, because they can share their camping adventures and experiences such as visiting exciting educational or historical sites.
To learn more about how letting your kids experience the outdoors can make them happier and healthier, read the full article below.
Want to learn more? Check out these related articles from our website: