Learn how to conceal a gun at home or your vehicle, the right way, with this special report on How to Hide Your Guns!
In this article:
- How to Hide Your Guns Special Report
- How to Conceal Guns with Household Items
- The Essence of Effective Gun Concealment
- You Need This Special Report Today
A Guide on How to Conceal a Gun at Home Or Your Car
How to Hide Your Guns Special Report
Knowing how to conceal a gun inside a house or apartment as well as a vehicle adds a distinct advantage for any firearm owner. Without realizing it, anyone who keeps their guns in a locked safe or hidden away in an attic or basement are endangering themselves.
SurvivalLife.com’s new Special Report How to Hide Your Guns will explain to those people why they are making the wrong choices. This special report will also show them how to solve the problem.
How to Hide Your Guns depicts the step-by-step directions necessary to safely and securely hide firearms and other weapons inside any home, using everyday furniture, beds, and even toilets.
It will show people how to use basic woodworking skills to create their own storage places, hidden from plain view but still easily accessible in times of need.
- Solid Wood and Wood Veneers. Displays Most 52”
- Tempered Glass. Felt Lined Barrel Rest & Butt Plate.
- Displays Double Barreled Shotguns. Fully Locking Cabinetry.
- Storage Area Behind Front Door. Classic Furniture Hardware.
- Floor Levelers. Easy to Assemble.
How to Conceal Guns with Household Items
Aside from personally built compartments, How to Hide Your Guns shows people how to execute safe concealment in certain places. This is with the aid of household items like picture frames, clocks, or duct tape.
The system is simple and fast to implement. It creates a secure method of owning and storing a gun or other weapon as well.
- 2 inch total wall thickness on all sides featuring our poured dry light insulation and two layers of steel for exceptional Fire and security protection
- 4 Gauge inner liner (almost 1/4 inch thick)
- 12 massive 1-1/2 inch chrome-plated bolts. Bolt detent System holds bolts in open position
- New Intertek laboratory testing confirms that the Bf6636 has superior Fire protection for two hours at 1,200 degrees F
- Commercial grade, adjustable ball bearing hinges
Even though gun safes have turned into a major industry, Survival Life experts agree they are some of the least safe places to keep a firearm. The reasons why are also shared in the Special Report.
Thus, How to Hide Your Guns gives numerous alternatives which are less expensive and ultimately more effective. Many other obvious gun hiding places are obvious for a reason, and intruders know where to find them.
Stepping outside of the box and realizing the best ways to conceal weapons is what How to Hide Your Guns is all about.
- Gun cabinet section holds 10 rifles or shotguns up to 54-inches tall and includes foam padded bottom to reduce the chance of scratching
- Cabinet section includes four large foam padded removable shelves perfect for storing ammo and hand guns as well as other valuables such as cameras, jewelry, etc.
- Cabinet has a hunter green, epoxy paint finish with gold accents, Three-point locking system with key coded, double-bitted lock for greater security
- Convertible Interior: 10 guns plus storage, Number of Shelves: 4, Total Locking Points: 6 (3 locking points per section)
- Exterior Dimensions: 32 inches wide (81.3cm) x 55 inches high (140cm) x 13.5 inches deep (34.3cm), Weight: 117 pounds
The Essence of Effective Gun Concealment
Certain influential people in America are working to decrease gun owner rights. Moreover, they want to restrict specific privileges and freedoms.
We are seeing a rise in break-ins and home invasions these recent years, though. Thus, people living in the United States are viewing personal protection in a whole new light.
Learning the skills and knowledge behind storing and hiding guns is an important part of firearm safety, and How to Hide Your Guns will provide what’s needed.
- Sliding gun storage behind curio display area
- Exclusively designed-Gun slider lock inside curio display area
- Lighted curio display area with glass shelves
- Locking storage behind lower door
- Tempered glass and adjustable shelves
You Need This Special Report Today
SurvivalLife.com’s Managing Editor ‘Above Average’ Joe believes How to Hide Your Guns is one of the most valuable Special Reports he and his team offer. He personally wants to show people how easy it is to access, learn from, and execute a perfectly concealed weapons cache.
That’s how the basis of How to Hide Your Guns was created, and the SurvivalLife.com team researched thoroughly to provide the best information. The addition of secret compartments and easy-to-access hiding spots is tantamount to responsible gun ownership.
This video will show you some concealed carry techniques and secrets of the pros like Colion Noir:
There are a number of horrible places to keep firearms. Yet, these are unfortunately the all-too-common choices for those who don’t know better.
Learning how to conceal a gun in a home or vehicle can keep people and their families safer. This How to Hide Your Guns report will guide the way for sure.
Would you consider this special report with tips and advice on how to conceal a gun? Tell us your thoughts about it in the comments section below!
- Gun Storage | How To Hide Your Gun Safe
- How To Choose The Best Gun Safes For Your Home
- Flying With Firearms | Part Two: During Travel And After Arrival
Go to our Survival Life Store to shop some of our favorites self-defense tools and gear!
***Disclaimer: The contents of this article are for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer.***
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on June 10, 2013, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.