Minnesota Gun Report: Episode #86
On this week’s episode:
- A SCOTUS case that affects the Fourth and, possibly, the Second Amendment. In a good way.
- In a story that is, pinky swear, completely unrelated, the Administration’s effort to “reform” the Supreme Court proceeds.
Then: MN Gun Owners Caucus volunteer director Lisa Sinna discusses upcoming volunteer opportunities – involving being out and in person!
- Secret Reports Exonerate Guns in School Shooter Creation
- Reloading Bullets Proven to Be Efficient by New Special Report
- Adding Value To Our Future
Disclaimer: All content on this site is for informational purposes only. Please read our full disclaimer here.