Planning a romantic getaway this Valentine’s Day? Make a perfect day for you and your better half with these Valentine’s Day camping tips!
Romantic Camping Ideas For Valentine’s Day
For those who haven’t made up their minds yet or has no idea of where to go or what to do, you might want to spend your time together outdoors. Experience nature’s beauty as it unfolds before your eyes. Check out these Valentine’s Day camping tips and make this day even better than a ten-fold utopian fantasy.
Pick The Perfect Place
This is a special day so choose a camping destination that will satisfy both of you. There are several options you can choose from including dense woods, seashores, mountainsides, caves, geysers and a whole lot more. Find a site that will provide you optimum privacy. Look for a park that can cater all your needs. Below are some suggestions of awesome camping grounds that can rekindle the affection you have for your significant other:
- Yosemite Falls Yosemite National Park, California – If you’re into watching wildlife and astonishing natural landmarks, Yosemite Park is the spot for you. Yosemite’s 2,400-foot waterfall is an idyllic backdrop for your trip.
- Badlands National Park, South Dakota – It can be a tough trek but the scenery here is certainly breathtaking. The Badlands are also ideal for stargazing. There are two campgrounds here: Cedar Pass and Sage Creek.
- Assateague Island National Seashore, Maryland – If you love beaches and camping at the same time then this is definitely the spot for you. It is covered in sandy beaches, coastal bay, salt marshes, and forests. You will also see a community of wild horses. Unwind under the stars and relax with the sound of the crashing waves.
- Joshua Tree National Park, California – Sleep under a billion bright stars and enjoy Southern California’s darkest night skies. The campgrounds are nestled among phenomenal massive boulder formations. It creates an almost surreal scenery that will make you feel you have entered another realm.
- Shenandoah National Park, Virginia – This place is a stunning getaway and a perfect escape for outdoor adventurers and nature lovers as well. You’ll see miles and miles of a serene wilderness scene that leads to majestic viewpoints.
Visualize Your Perfect Night
Picture what would be a perfect evening in the woods. What are the things you need to bring to make your time together romantic? It would be easier for you to pack accordingly if you have a mental image of what you need and you can create a setting that you envision. Here’s a list of suggested items you can include in your list:
- Tent – Choose a lightweight but durable tent that will serve as your shelter for the night.
- Two-person sleeping bag – Bring a two-person sleeping bag so you can snuggle comfortably with your better half.
- Air mattress – Choose a sturdy air mattress that will not mysteriously deflate in the of the night air. Bring one that can combat those unidentified spiky assassins in the forest.
- Pillows and blankets – Bring extra pillows and blankets for extreme comfort.
- Battery or solar powered light strings – Hang a string of lights around your tent to keep the are illuminated.
- Guitar – Serenade your partner with your favorite songs. Tell your “significant other” how much she means to you through a song.
- Portable music player – If you are not musically inclined, you can come up with a playlist of your favorite tunes. Music will make the vibe even more romantic.
- Cards and games – Bring games that you and your partner can enjoy to combat boredom.
- Cooler – Keep all your food fresh with a reliable camping cooler.
- Camping stove – You cannot make a wonderful camping dish without a camping stove.
- Camera – Capture every moment of this special day with a good camera.
S’more And So Much More
Preparing the right menu is one of the most essential parts of making a romantic evening that should never be disregarded. Make a mental menu of what you want to prepare for your significant other. You can spice up the night with some chilies or a mouth-watering dutch oven recipe. You can also make the evening even sweeter with some S’mores and intoxicate the night away with a bottle of the finest red wine. A perfect dinner will make your Valentine’s Day camping experience absolutely unforgettable.
Watch this video and find out to create a romantic camping trip this Valentine’s Day!
A romantic camping trip can really make a big impact in your relationship without breaking the bank. You can create your own a five-star experience with a picturesque view that wouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg. But the most important thing and essence of Valentine’s Day is letting your significant other feel loved. Add more spark to your relationship with a serene and intimate night under the stars.
Penny for your thoughts? Tell us what you think about these camping tips by dropping your two cents in the comments below!
Get the Hybeam 2-in-1 Pop Up LED Lantern and Flashlight from our Amazon store. Use NCSAVE10 to enjoy a really awesome discount.
Looking for more awesome places camping trip? Complete your best date ever with these awesome places to go camping anytime of the year!
Follow Us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Featured Image Via fieldcandy