This is a true survivor story: a cat was recently rescued after riding more than five miles in a car engine.
The cat is now nicknamed “McDonald’s,” after being discovered inside the engine at the drive-thru of the Ashland fast food chain location.
Crista McKinnon of Framingham said the sound was unmistakable when she finally stopped her Nissan to get her coffee.
“Doesn’t that sound like a kitty or cat meowing?” she asked the McDonald’s worker.
The worker agreed. McKinnon and the employee then popped her hood.
“Sure enough, there was a kitty right in there,” she said.
That cat took an amazing five-mile ride from McKinnon’s apartment complex in Framingham all the way to the drive-thru.
- SOUND RECOGNITION SENSOR: The YS300 No Bark Collar has a Sound Recognition Sensor built into the receiver. It uses a microprocessor to distinguish between your dog's bark and other surrounding ambient noise.
- CORRECTIONS: The YS300 comes with a Pager vibration only mode that offers a clear vibration to alert dogs while training. The YS300 offers 6 levels of correction so that you’ll have no problem finding the perfect correction level for your dog. Each level begins with a vibration and is followed by the correction.
- IPX9K WATERPROOF CERTIFIED: The YS300 is IPX9K waterproof certified, which means it passed the International Protection Marking system. Products are verified if they can stand a close-range high-pressure liquid spray from 4 angles (pressure of 80-100 bars and a temperature of 176°F).
- DOG SIZING: The YS300 is perfect for dogs that are 10 lbs. or more. The YS300 provides a medium output and the compact receiver helps eliminate the nuisance of barking from small to medium dogs.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES: The YS300 No Bark Collar has rechargeable batteries that can be rapidly charged in two hours.