From The Manufacturer/Wikipedia/People Smarter Than Us:
It had a convenient new type of loading gate devised by Winchester plant superintendent Nelson King. It passed cartridges through the side of the receiver. This improvement made the lever action more functional and allowed for the installation of a wooden forend.
Stats & Specs:
- Barrel: 16.125″, 18″, 19″, 20″, 24.25″, 24.5″
- Caliber: .38 Special, .44 Mag, .44-40, .45 LC
- Capacity: 10/11/13/14-shot mag
- Features: Lever action
- Finish: Blued, color casehardened, brass
- Sights: Blade front with rear adjustable
- Stocks: Walnut
- Weight: 7.2-8.2 lbs
Looking for Reviews? Or want to find:
Uberti 1866 Yellowboy/1873 for sale? CLICK HERE!
Want to SELL your Uberti 1866 Yellowboy/1873? CLICK HERE!