Red dot sights can make all the difference when you’re trying to hit a distant target or when trying to defend yourself from an attacker. They paint a clear picture of exactly where your bullet will land and are worth considering as an accessory to virtually any type of firearm, whether it’s a pistol or a rifle.
Let’s dive into the five best red dots sights you can find on the market today.
Top-Notch Red Dot Sights to Get Your Hands On
This red dot sight is incredibly adjustable and can be tailored to any type of firearm or situation.
It comes with an adjustable reticle between two color settings and four brightness levels. Even better, the purchase comes with a 45° offset mount, so it’s easy to mount on to your favorite firearm right out of the box.
Add to that some impressive durability points, like waterproof and fog proof construction and reflective protection for the lens, and you have an excellent optic for hunting, tactical engagements, or target shooting competitions at the firing range.
- Reticle is easily adjustable
- Very durable overall
- Easy to mount to most weapons
- Holds zero well
- ✔ TACTICON IS A COMBAT VETERAN OWNED COMPANY ✔ STURDIEST AND MOST ACCURATE REFLEX SIGHT ON AMAZON - Incredibly fast target acquisition with the parallax free design. Incredibly easy to sight-in. Holds zero even after thousand of shots.
- ✔ 4 ADJUSTABLE RETICLE SETTINGS ✔ 2 COLOR SETTINGS (RED OR GREEN RETICLE) - Whether you are shooting at dawn, dusk, night, or the middle of the day we engineered this to allow for 4 different reticle types too choose from as well as red or green color settings for all reticle variations.
- ✔ 45-DEGREE OFFSET MOUNT INCLUDED - This reflex sight was engineered to co-witness perfectly with iron sights. TACTICON brand iron sights work the best with this optic.
- ✔ WATERPROOF ✔ FOG PROOF ✔ REFLECTIVE PROTECTION - Sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture or dust from getting inside and nitrogen purged to prevent fogging inside the glass optic. Reflection proof lens coating to effectively shoot in the sun.
- ✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY AND EXTRA SET OF BATTERIES INCLUDED! No hassle 100% satisfaction guarantee with every sight. 3 LR44 batteries PLUS 3 extra LR44 batteries are included!
This red dot sight goes even further when it comes to reticle customization.
You get to select between four separate reticles and pick between five brightness settings.
It additionally comes with a low power consumption mode so you can benefit from long-lasting battery life.
The sight comes with an integrated mount for both Weaver and Picatinny-style rails. Furthermore, the sight is already corrected for parallax and affords unlimited eye relief. Since it’s fully adjustable for height, windage, and elevation, it’s an ideal optic for hunting or target practice.
- Made with lightweight aluminum alloy
- Very easily adjustable for a variety of needs
- Great eye relief and adjusted for parallax
- Comes with an integrated mount
- Tubeless design with 40mm reflex lens aperture provides quick target acquisition, also a wider field of view to maintain situational awarenes.
- 4 Selectable reticles and 5 brightness settings. Low power consumption for long battery life.
- Integrated mount for standard 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rails which will not loose, made to last.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief. Fully adjustable height, brightness, windage and elevation. Where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Made of high grade aluminum alloy which makes the red dot sight durable and light weight.
This compact red dot sight comes with 10 illumination settings, eight of which are ideal for shooting in a variety of daylight conditions.
The last two are perfect for combining the optic with night vision functionality.
We also like that the optic comes with motion-activated illumination. In other words, the optic can be set to only turn on when you’re moving.
Otherwise, it powers down to last for up to 40,000 hours on a single battery. It’s durable, waterproof, and made for Picatinny rail systems.
All in all, there’s a lot to like.
- Made for inclement weather
- Only turns on when it senses movement
- Illumination settings for day and night
- Easily attachable to Picatinny rails
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41in riser mount
This affordable red dot sight also comes with four different reticles in both red and green colors.
These work during both daylight and nighttime shooting situations. It’s also adjustable for windage and elevation with tools included in the purchase.
The optic is also great since it provides unlimited eye relief and is already corrected for parallax. The lens provides a wide field-of-view and the optic base is built with an integrated Picatinny rail mount.
- Very good field-of-view
- Windage and elevation controls
- 8 different reticle options
- Made with lightweight but durable aluminum alloy
- TOOLS INCLUDED: Adjustable windage and elevation (tools included). Unlimited eye-relief and corrected parallax. Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens and a wide field of view ([email protected]) for close to mid-range targets.
- PICATINNY RAIL MOUNT: Equipped with a built-in picatinny scope mount base that fits 20mm rails and provides easy sight remounting; Laser Class II, laser power less than 5mW
- 8 SIGHTING OPTIONS: Four interchanging reticle patterns with red and green holograph options (plus adjustable brightness) provide a total of 8 different sights to fine-tune your eyeshot from dawn to dusk.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY: Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy construction for lasting dependability and easy maintenance and cleaning (cleaning cloth included).
- WATER/FOG/SHOCK PROOF: Water-proof, fog-proof and shock-proof properties protect internal components and enhance performance in all weather conditions. The light-weight design upgrades your open/concealed carry experience.
This Vortex red dot sight with the others to shame, featuring fully multicoated and ultra-clear lenses and a wide, unobstructed field-of-view.
Additional coatings protect the lenses from dirt, oil, and other scratches.
Furthermore, the sight is easy to combine with other optics thanks to its low-profile. You can combine this with both rifles and handguns without much trouble.
It features an illuminated reticle with easy to access controls for power and brightness settings. The optic is made with waterproof and shockproof materials, so it’s ideal for any shooting conditions.
- Very low-profile
- Excellent lens design
- Very durable and lightweight
- Features illumination and power controls
- The Viper Red Dot Sight has a super low-profile making it perfect for handguns with cut-out slides.
- The Viper's low height allows it to co-witness with iron sights and the 6 MOA dot is easy to pick up and get you on target fast. Power and illumination controls are easy for shooters to access and adjust.
- The fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view while Armortek coatings protect your lens from oil, dirt, and scratches.
- Hard anodized finish- highly durable low-glare matte finish. 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments move the dot to your point of aim.
- Waterproof and shockproof construction ensure your Viper Red Dot is ready for all conditions; O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Ultimately, any one of the above red dots sights will be a great choice for most firearms and users. It’s really up to you what suits your needs better as well as what you’re more comfortable using.
Let us know what you think of these choices and if you’ve used any of them in the past in the comments section below!