Which Knife is the Right One for You?
If you’re looking for a self defense knife, there are tons of options out there for you. Fixed blade, folding, Swiss army knives…the options can be overwhelming, especially for a beginner.
So how do you choose?
In the end, it comes down to your personal preference, need, and skill with the knife. Here are a few things to consider:
- Is the knife legal? (Click here for our list of knife laws by state)
- Is the knife the right size for your hand?
- Are you able to draw the knife quickly, easily and safely?
- Will you mostly be using the knife at home, or carrying it out and about?
- Can you hold it in a variety of grips?
- How well do you know the knife? How skilled are you with it?
Click here for a FREE self defense tool you can carry anywhere!
These are just a few of the considerations you should keep in mind when choosing a self defense knife. For more information, check out the video below, and leave your own tips in the comments!
I never got the thing I paid for i just want my money bbacon my card to tofay