Which Knife is the Right One for You?
So how do you choose?
In the end, it comes down to your personal preference, need, and skill with the knife. Here are a few things to consider:
- Is the knife legal? (Click here for our list of knife laws by state)
- Is the knife the right size for your hand?
- Are you able to draw the knife quickly, easily and safely?
- Will you mostly be using the knife at home, or carrying it out and about?
- Can you hold it in a variety of grips?
- How well do you know the knife? How skilled are you with it?
These are just a few of the considerations you should keep in mind when choosing a self defense knife. For more information, check out the video below, and leave your own tips in the comments!