You only have a great rifle so long as you take care of it. That means having an excellent tactical rifle case you can rely on. Check out our recommendations below!
Tactical Rifle Cases Worth Every Penny
Tactical rifle cases give you convenient ways to transport your weapon and its accessories without causing everything to get disorganized. They’ll also protect your rifle from damage while it’s in transit.
Today, let’s take a look at three top-tier tactical rifle cases and see how they can benefit your kit.
1. Plano All Weather Tactical Gun Case
Our first choice is a hard case rather than a soft one, so it benefits from that category’s advantages.
For starters, it’s fully weatherproof and can protect your weapons from any kind of snow or rain. But it’s also great for protecting your rifle from impact damage, like being bumped around in an airplane cargo hold.
The case is designed with a foam interior that’s perfectly sized to cushion your rifle and all of your accessories. This stops them from rubbing up against one another and scratching each other.
When it’s time to open the case, you’ll need to open heavy-duty and dual-stage lockable latches.
There’s a built-in pressure release valve as well, which can help your gun withstand the stress of airline travel even more. A heavy-duty handle rounds out the case.
It’s solid, steady, and built to last – what’s not to like?
- PLANO ALL-WEATHER TACTICAL GUN CASE: Protect your firearms from damage with the Plano All Weather 42-inch Tactical Gun Case. Continuous Dri-Loc seal...
- RUGGED, INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION is elevated with heavy-duty, dual-stage lockable latches for additional security. Easy-glide wheels allow for...
- EASY CUSTOMIZATION: Features pre-perforated pluck-to-fit foam for easy customization to keep your firearms in place and protected.
2. Savior Equipment Urban Warfare Tactical Double Carbine Rifle Bag
View this post on Instagram
Here’s a soft but nonetheless tactical rifle case that can be adapted for any size of firearm you desire.
It’s spacious in the interior, capable of holding two rifles and two pistols with plenty of space to spare and additional pocket compartments on the sides for storing accessories or magazines.
The interior comes with straps you can use to secure your weapons and prevent them from jostling around too much while in transit.
The case also comes with a MOLLE grid, so you can place identification patches or stylish accessories on the side to make your case stand out among your buddies.
Furthermore, the case is very well built with heavy-duty industrial 600D nylon. Even the zippers are built to last, made of durable steel and featuring locking mechanisms on both of the firearm compartments.
No one will be able to get into this case without the key you can hold in your pocket.
A comfortable handle rests at the top, ready for you to grab the case and get going.
We’d also like to point out the lifetime warranty. If you don’t love this case, you can immediately return it and get a full refund.
- [ULTRA DURABLE] - Constructed With Heavy Duty Industrial 600D PVC Nylon
- [ULTRA SPACIOUS] - Additional Pocket Compartments to Fit Everything You Need to Bring to The Range
- [ULTRA SAFE] - Lockable Zipper Sliders On Both Compartments
3. Blackhawk Carbine Case 36”
This last tactical rifle case is also soft, but it features a stylish black aesthetic that’ll go well with any tactical kit or nighttime hunting expedition. It’s made of tight weave, heavyweight 600D polyester, and thick PVC laminate.
It’s an extremely well-balanced and durable tactical rifle case through and through, but it also comes with soft internal fabric that can protect your rifle’s anticorrosive finish without rubbing it off.
It also comes with dual-density foam on the interior to protect your firearms and absorb any shock damage.
Tactical webbing on the shoulder straps and contact points allow you to carry the tactical case in a variety of comfortable configurations. You can lock the zipper pull together to totally secure the case against outside interference.
It’s also quite spacious, with a single main pocket, five external magazine pockets and two large accessory pockets for your gear.
- Constructed of tight-weave, heavyweight 600 denier polyester with thick PVC Laminate for stability
- Soft internal fabric protects firearm finish
- Dual-density foam design incorporates internal open-cell foam to protect firearm and external closed cell foam for shock Absorption
Buy What You Like
Each of these cases might be a great choice for your needs. Let us know which one you found the best. Good hunting!
Which rifle case in this list do you fancy the most? We’d love to hear from you in the comments section!
- 3 Best Long Range Scopes For Rifles You Should Try
- How To Choose The Best Rifle Case
- 3 Best Rifles For Long Range Shooting
In the advertisement for “Tactical Gun Cases”, the wording is not correct. One should use the term “Firearms” as opposed to “WEAPONS”. Non-military people do not “OWN WEAPONS”.